| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State University, Ms in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 85.9mm (3.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the State University, Ms August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in State University, Ms, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding State University, Ms:
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) NNE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) E
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) SSE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE