| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State University, Ms in July is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 125.5mm (4.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the State University, Ms July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in State University, Ms, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding State University, Ms:
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) NNE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) E
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) SSE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE